How to buy
- Buy any film ticket online
up to 30 minutes before the film screens; $1 booking fee.
- Buy at Central Stories Museum and Art Gallery reception; $1 booking fee.
10am – 4pm, Monday – Friday
in person or by phone: 03 448 6230
- Buy tickets at our box office
for any scheduled film. No booking fee.
(We open 30 mins prior to film screenings).
- Any problems? Phone 03 448 6230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay by card when you buy your tickets, $1 booking fee per ticket.
- Central Stories Museum and Art Gallery
- Cash or eft-pos is accepted at the Cinema, no booking fee.
(no credit cards)
|Children||$10||(15 and under)|
|Adults accompanying children||$10||(at school holiday matinees)|
|Groups||$12||(15 and more)|
|Groups||$10||(25 and more)|
|NT Live Events||$25|
|NT Live Events: members, seniors, children, students and beneficiaries||$20|
|Online booking fee||$1|
You can hire the cinema
- Bring your own DVD or
- screen one of our films.
Phone Karin 021 037 2266
3D Films: no extra charge
SuperGold Card holders
Both members and non-members receive complimentary coffee or tea.
(Show your card to redeem this offer.)