How to buy
- Buy your tickets online up to 30 minutes before the show.
- Buy tickets at our box office
(open when films are screening).
- Buy your ticket before the screening,
if seats are available.
- Buy reserved tickets 15 minutes before the show. (See box at right on how to reserve seats).
- Pay online when you buy your tickets online ($1 booking fee per ticket).
- Cash or EFT-POS is available (no credit cards) at the Cinema.
- Pay for your reserved tickets at least 15 minutes before the show.
You can hire the cinema
- Bring your own DVD or
- screen one of our films.
Phone Karin 021 037 2266
3D Films: no extra charge
|Children||$10||(15 and under)|
|Adults accompanying children||$10||(at school holiday matinees)|
|Groups||$12||(15 and more)|
|Groups||$10||(25 and more)|
|NT Live Events||$25|
|NT Live Events: members, seniors, children, students and beneficiaries||$20|
|Online booking fee||$1|
Make a reservation
You can make a reservation by telephone:
03 448 7850 (before 4pm for 7:30pm shows).
This number is not manned.
- Please leave a clear message with your phone number and we will record your reservation.
- We will only phone you back if the film is fully booked.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the screening to pay for your ticket and secure your seats.
Phone reservations are only secured once they are paid for (either in person or online).
SuperGold Card holders
Both members and non-members receive complimentary coffee or tea.
(Show your card to redeem this offer.)