How to buy
- You can book your tickets in advance (see box at right).
- Buy your ticket at the door (if seats are available).
- Cash or EFT-POS is available (no credit cards) at the Cinema.
- Pay for your booked tickets at least 15 minutes before the show.
|Children||$10||(15 and under)|
|Adults accompanying children||$10||(at school holiday matinees)|
|Groups||$13||(15 and more)|
|Groups||$10||(25 and more)|
|NT Live Events||$25|
|NT Live Events: members, seniors, children, students and beneficiaries||$20|
There are 2 ways to make bookings.
- At the Central Stories Museum and Art Gallery, reception, 10am – 4pm.
- By telephone: 03 448 7850.
This number is not manned.
- Please leave a clear message with your phone number and we will record your booking.
- We will only phone you back if the film is fully booked.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the screening to pay for your ticket and secure your seats.
Bookings close 4pm on the day of 7:30pm shows.
No extra charge for 3D films.
SuperGold Card holders
Both members and non-members receive complimentary coffee or tea.
(Show your card to redeem this offer.)
We accept SPARK movie vouchers
We are proud to be one of the selected cinemas in NZ chosen for this movie promotion.