How to buy
- You can book your tickets in advance (see box at right).
- Buy your ticket at the door (if seats are available).
- Cash or EFT-POS is available (no credit cards) at the Cinema.
- Pay for your booked tickets at least 15 minutes before the show.
You can hire the cinema
- Bring your own DVD or
- screen one of our films.
Phone Karin 021 037 2266
|Children||$10||(15 and under)|
|Adults accompanying children||$10||(at school holiday matinees)|
|Groups||$12||(15 and more)|
|Groups||$10||(25 and more)|
|NT Live Events||$25|
|NT Live Events: members, seniors, children, students and beneficiaries||$20|
There are 2 ways to make bookings.
- At the Central Stories Museum and Art Gallery, reception, 10am – 4pm.
- By telephone: 03 448 7850.
This number is not manned.
- Please leave a clear message with your phone number and we will record your booking.
- We will only phone you back if the film is fully booked.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the screening to pay for your ticket and secure your seats.
Bookings close 4pm on the day of 7:30pm shows.
No extra charge for 3D films.
SuperGold Card holders
Both members and non-members receive complimentary coffee or tea.
(Show your card to redeem this offer.)