USA | 2018 | 104mins | M Offensive language & sexual references
- Directed by Bill Holderman (feature debut)
- Starring Diane Keaton, Jane Fonda, Candice Bergen, Mary Steenburgen, Andy Garcia, Craig T. Nelson, Don Johnson, Alicia Silverstone
- Written by Bill Holderman, Erin Simms
- 16 August, Thursday, 7:30PM Members Night, NEW
- 18 August, Saturday, 7:30PM, NEW
- 26 August, Sunday, 2PM
- 29 August, Wednesday, 2PM
- 3 September, Monday, 7:30PM
Diane Keaton, Mary Steenburgen, Jane Fonda and Candice Bergen are four lifelong friends whose lives change forever after reading 50 Shades of Grey at their monthly book club.
Diane (Keaton) is recently widowed after 40 years of marriage. Vivian (Fonda) enjoys her men with no strings attached. Sharon (Bergen) is still working through a decades-old divorce. Carol’s (Steenburgen) marriage is in a slump after 35 years – and then the bestselling erotic novel comes along.