The Big Bike Film Night 2019
- Friday, 10 May, 7:30PM SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, 14 May, 7:30PM
The 2019 collection that has everything a cycling-centric audience could want- action, drama, humour, and plenty of inspiration; the evening is going to be unashamedly, unequivocally, and utterly Bike-alicious!
Our treasure chest of stories includes…
- a spectacle of winter with the icy playground providing a visual journey as never seen before by bike;
- a fixie rider who commits a crime of passion;
- five friends with disabilities attempting a world first human powered ride from Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre 2150km to Mount Kosciuszko in Australia (what could possibly go wrong?);
- a New Zealander who has a two wheel love story to share;
- a heart-warming documentary about a ‘community mother’ who runs a bicycle training program for migrant and refugee women in Amsterdam; and
- two pioneering mountain bikers undertaking an adventure in wild and unknown landscapes, riding only horse trails, in heartland Africa; ALL in the mix!!
These short films are a great reminder of why we love to ride our bike; with stories that captivate us, stories that make us think, and most importantly of all — stories that inspire us to get out and ride. Tales of character, resilience, challenge, courage, triumphs over adversity and much much more.
So…listen to the voice inside you; it’s telling you to go. Grab your mates, grab your tickets, GO ON… grab your bike and come along for the ride!!